Sonya Eikum, MS, LAT, ATC
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I am so thankful to be blessed with a profession that allows me to help others by encouraging and educating them in improving their quality of life and returning them to their desired activity level. I enjoy working with patients of all ages in the clinic and also have the privilege of working with high school athletes everyday as an outreach Athletic Trainer to Roosevelt High School. My goal there is to return injured athletes safely and quickly while encouraging and educating them and also being a resource to them, their coaches and parents in injury prevention and recovery.
- Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training, University of Wisconsin Stevens Point, 2006
- Masters of Science in Sports Medicine, Florida International University, 2008
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association Secondary School Committee
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.