Steven Babcock, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
As a physical therapist, I enjoy the art of teaching patients to become aware of their body while improving physical movement and function. My educational background in physical therapy has influenced me in the appreciation of how human movement can advance overall health and well-being. It is my goal to determine the barriers preventing my patients from experiencing desired health and fitness, and then providing solutions through use of recommended exercise activity and education. It is truly inspiring to see patients engage in healthy behaviors and achieve beyond prior expectations.
- Bachelor of Arts, Saint John’s University, Collegeville, MN
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.