Tony O'Bright, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Woodbury
Nothing is more satisfying than watching a patient leave physical therapy after achieving goals they didn’t think were possible. I love the problem solving aspect of figuring out what’s going on with a condition, as every person’s body is different in some way.
- Bachelor’s in Science in Biology, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, La Crosse, WI
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, La Crosse, WI
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- American Physical Therapy Association-Orthopedic Section
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- Running, golfing, spending time with my family (wife, two daughters and three pets), and cheering on all sports from Wisconsin
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.