Travis Gunderson, PT, DPT, OCS
Bloomington - TRIA
While training to become a physical therapist, orthopaedic physical therapy quickly became my main interest. I enjoy facilitating patient independence in their care, and using the expanding base of scientific evidence for conservative orthopaedic care to decrease pain and disability. When not in the clinic, I enjoy traveling, being at the ballpark, at the ice rink, and on the lake.
- Regis University School of Physical Therapy, Denver, CO
- Residency, Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.