Trent Stensrud, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I enjoy treating a wide variety of patients with orthopedic and sports-related injuries using a combined approach of manual therapy and exercise-based interventions. I am passionate about patient’s receiving PT first in order to save on health care costs and avoid unnecessary imaging and surgery. Specifically, I have a strong interest in spine conditions, problem solving difficult cases, and trigger point dry needling. I am a lifelong learner and actively involved in teaching both with PT students in the clinic as well as adjunct faculty at Concordia-St. Paul.
- Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship, Bellin College
- Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin La-Crosse, La-Crosse, WI
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist
- Certified Trigger Point Dry Needling Therapist
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Fellows of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapists
- Adjunct Faculty at Concordia-St. Paul.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Orthopedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Sports Section of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Hiking, camping, swimming, climbing, ultimate Frisbee, disc golf
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.