Valerie Tonkin, PT, DPT
I am a very active person, and love being outdoors. Some of my favorites include running, biking, hiking, golfing, and snow skiing. One of the best parts of being a PT is getting to know a variety of individuals as I help them to get back to their regular lifestyle and activities. My husband and I love to travel and spend time with family and friends. We recently moved to Minnesota from Denver, Colorado.
- Bachelor of Science in Sport and Exercise Science, University of Northern Colorado
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Physical Therapy License for the State of Minnesota
- Polestar Practitioner of Pilates for Rehabilitation
- American Physical Therapy Association