Waheed Momoh, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
As a physical therapist, I enjoy treating a wide variety of patients with orthopedic and sports-related injuries. My treatment philosophy focuses on empowering and educating patients on how to manage their condition independently, so they can return to doing the activities that they love.
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin, La Crosse
- Minnesota State Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- I enjoy spending time with friends and family, working out, riding my bike, listening to podcasts, reading books and most importantly rooting for the Minnesota Vikings.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.