Yesenia Alcala, MD
Orthopedic Surgery- Hand
TRIA Orthopedics St. Louis Park
As an orthopedic surgeon, I specialize in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of the hand and wrist, addressing issues such as trauma (fractures), nerve compression disorders, tendon problems, arthritis, tumors of the hand and wrist, and trigger fingers, among others. I enjoy the great variety within the patient population as well as the diversity of problems we can help patients with.
My philosophy is to always try to find the least invasive solution for any problem in order to maximize patient satisfaction with the least amount of pain, recovery time and interference with daily life. I strive to know my patients so I can tailor a treatment plan that will best fit their needs.
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery University of Puerto Rico Program 2006- 2011
- Fellowship in Hand Surgery University of Chicago Medical Center 2011- 2012
- University of Puerto Rico- School of Medicine 2002- 2006
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.