Zach Barbur, LAT, ATC
Bloomington - TRIA
Being an outreach athletic trainer at TRIA allows me to work with the students at Academy of Holy Angels. I enjoy being able to work with student-athletes from their initial injury and helping them get back to the activity they love to do. It is extremely gratifying to know you had an impact on that person’s life, and I get to help some pretty amazing people. Outside of work, I enjoy playing and watching sports, being with my family, and spending time in the great outdoors.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training, Augustana College, South Dakota, 2014
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- National Athletic Trainer’s Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.