The TRIA Athletic Training Room offers injury evaluation and movement screening for the active population. Patients injured from sports or activities who do not have access to an athletic trainer can schedule an appointment. TRIA athletic trainers will evaluate the injury and provide treatment options. These options may include education, home treatment and exercise programs. Patients needing additional care will be referred to the appropriate provider.
Schedule an appointment
For more information or to schedule an appointment all 952-993-9501. Same day appointments are available.
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to complete a consent for treatment.
Injury evaluation, treatment and prevention – $10
- Home treatment and exercise programs
- Injury prevention and education
- Taping techniques
- Concussion evaluation – visit must be within 48 hours of injury.
- Patients diagnosed with a concussion are referred to the TRIA Sport Concussion Program.
Baseline ImPACT testing – $20
Movement Evaluation – $95
These assessments test individuals in various fundamental positions where movement may be difficult. These positions let the athletic trainer see where individuals lack strength, stability or mobility. TRIA athletic trainers will determine which evaluation tool meets your needs. Tools used are:
- Functional Movement Screen®
- Selective Functional Movement Screen®
- Fusionetics© Movement Test
TRIA Physical Therapy and Education Center
3800 American Blvd W.
Bloomington, MN 55431
Visit the Directions web page for additional location information