We follow Federal civil rights laws. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. We do not exclude people or treat them differently because of their race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, including gender identity.
- We help people with disabilities to communicate with us. This help is free. It includes:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats, such as large print, audio and accessible electronic formats
- We provide services for people who do not speak English or who are not comfortable speaking English. These services are free. They include:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
For Language or Communication Help:
Call 1-844-363-8971 if you need language or other communication help.
If you have questions about our non discrimination policy:
Contact the Civil Rights Coordinator at 1-844-363-8732 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To File a Grievance:
If you believe that we have not provided these services or have discriminated against you because of your race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance by contacting the Civil Rights Coordinator at 1-844-363-8732, email@example.com or Civil Rights Coordinator, Office of Integrity and Compliance, MS 21103K, 8170 33rd Ave S. Bloomington, MN 55425.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Room 509F, HHH Building
200 Independence Avenue SW
Washington, DC 20201